Open Memorial Weekend!


Opening Memorial Weekend

We are happy to announce that we will be opening for the 2020 season starting Friday, May 22! Our plan is to open gradually beginning with canoeing, kayaking, and camping, followed by tubing, stand up paddle boarding and whitewater rafting. All activities will require an advanced reservation; sorry, no walk-ins. In order to comply with state issued guidelines, and to do our part to keep our guests and staff healthy, there will be some changes to how we operate. Below you will find the start date and protocols for each activity that we offer. In addition to these protocols, we ask that all guests self-screen for Covid-19 symptoms prior to your trip. 

·       Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19? 
·       Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat? 
·       Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours? 
·       Have you had new loss of taste or smell?
·       Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
If you, or any member of your party, answer yes to any of these state provided 
questions we ask that you cancel your trip. If you notify us at least 24 hours prior to your trip, we will allow you to cancel free of charge. If you notify us within that 24-hour period, we will offer you a rain check. Please do not come for your trip if you are exhibiting any symptoms.

Canoeing and Kayaking – Opens May 22
1.    Shuttle vans will be limited to one group at a time. Groups will consist of only guests that reside together, or that traveled to our facility together.
2.    Groups will be limited to 8 participants so that we may leave the passenger seat and the first seat behind the driver empty. Windows will remain open at all times.
3.    Due to not mixing groups in shuttle vehicles, we unfortunately will be requiring a minimum of 4 guests to book a trip.
4.    All guests and drivers will be required to wear a mask/face-cover over their nose and mouth throughout the shuttle.
5.    Social distancing guidelines (at least 6ft separation) will be followed at the outfitter and at put ins. 
6.    All shuttle vehicles will be disinfected between each use.
7.    All equipment used by guests will be disinfected after each use. 

Camping – Opens May 22
1.    No group camping sites. Any guests sharing a site must reside together or have traveled to our facility together. These groups must be less than 10 people.
2.    Spacing of at least 30 feet between groups/sites.
3.    Guests are required to maintain proper social distancing (6ft) from other guests that are not part of their group.
4.    We ask that you avoid our bathroom and shower facilities when they are in use by guests of different groups.  If you must enter the facility when in use by someone else, please use a mask/face-cover.  
5.    Facilities will be cleaned and disinfected periodically throughout the day.
6.    Our campsites offer wooden picnic tables at each site. As these are difficult to disinfect, we urge you to bring a tablecloth cover to use during the duration of your stay.

Tubing and Stand Up Paddle Boarding – Opens May 29
1.    Shuttle vans will be limited to one group at a time. Groups will consist of only guests that reside together, or that traveled to our facility together.
2.    Groups will be limited to 8 participants so that we may leave the passenger seat and the first seat behind the driver empty. Windows will remain open at all times.
3.    Due to not mixing groups in shuttle vehicles, we unfortunately will be requiring a minimum of 4 guests to book a trip.
4.    All guests and drivers will be required to wear a mask/face-cover over their nose and mouth throughout the shuttle.
5.    Social distancing guidelines (at least 6ft separation) will be followed at the outfitter and at put ins. 
6.    All shuttle vehicles will be disinfected between each use.
7.    All equipment used by guests will be disinfected after each use. 

Whitewater Rafting – Opens June 12
1.    Maximum of 18 guests on a bus, with more than 6 feet between groups.
2.    Masks/face-cover will be worn on the bus, and windows will remain open at all times.
     The bus will be disinfected between each use.
4.    There will be no more than 6 people on one raft, and no mixed groups on a raft. Due to no mixed groups in rafts, we will unfortunately have to require a minimum of 4 guests per group.
5.    All equipment will be disinfected between each use.
6.    At this time, we will not be offering our Deluxe rafting trips. Express trips only.
7.    Social distancing guidelines (6ft) will be followed at the outfitter, as well as put ins and take outs.

Comments

Mary Johnson said…
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR EHBOS
Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr Ehbos did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr Ehbos the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr Ehbos a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr Ehbos and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr Ehbos and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr Ehbos with this Email Address at; drehbos@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348133505254 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony
shwan said…
God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system,I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641 

Popular posts from this blog

Covid 19